An event enabling BMW dealer customers and prospects to:
● come and test-drive their own car
● discover the brand’s world, by getting behind the wheel of the new BMW M3 and M4, Competition on track
● Test drive the thermal, electric and plug-in hybrid range models on and off-road as well as the latest 2021 releases.
● Unite around the BMW brand
The BMW Passion Tour was designed over 6 months, from May to the end of October 2021 with 9 events on 7 major tracks in France. The aim was to bring together BMW enthusiasts and automotive enthusiasts in general to live out their BMW passion through a variety of workshops on the track and in a village.
A village with many activities for all ages:
● Food & Beverage, test-drive centres (road, off-road, ramp, BMW electric scooters, etc.), Coaching, first-time Track Driving , BMW Lifestyle Shop,Wellness Area, Kids Area, etc.
● Brand ambassadors on-site (Loïck Peyron, Michel Sarran, Fred Testot, etc.)
● First-time track driving with brand ambassador Ari Vatanen •aerobatics show by ambassador Mélanie Astles
● + 2000 participants
● 85% participation rate
● 695 drivers
● 925 sessions in BMW M3 Competition or M4 Competition on track
● 1450 road and off-road tests
● Overall satisfaction rating: 4.59/5
● 98% of participants want to come back in 2022
● 75% found out about the event via their dealership