Coca-ColaThe Christmas train
– To share the magic of Christmas with families.
– To develop an all-encompassing communication strategy (TV, promotional campaigns, etc.)
– To strengthen the tie between the brand and Santa.
– A Coca-Cola Christmas train travelling France for 2 weeks.
– Visitors would be able to discover the wonderful world of Santa through beautiful scenery, activities and experiences to share as a family.
– The operation is also dedicated to helping the association Les Petits Princes, which offers sick children the chance to make their dreams come true every year.
– Inauguration: 15 December.
– Guests receive their Golden Tickets from the event hostesses to board the Christmas Train.
– Scenography inside and outside the train: decorated in the colours and image of the brand and the Christmas theme.
– Posters in train stations and cities.
– Ads in the newspapers.
– Radio (Europe 1 partnership).
– Banners and dedicated pages on the sites of Coca-Cola and its partners.
– Public relations provided by OPHA agency, in collaboration with Magic Garden.
– More than 40,000 visitors.
– 149 press mentions and more than 102 million contacts: Gala, Voici, Le Point, TV Mag, etc.
– TV: NRJ Paris, Direct 8, June, LCI, etc.
– Radio: NRJ, France Bleu Nord, Radio Espace.
– Web: premiere.fr, purepeople.com, yahoo.fr, melty.fr, gala.fr, lpn.fr, tf1.fr/news, lachaineducoeur.fr, morandini.fr…