Festival de CannesMagic Garden meets Le Baron
• Establish the agency’s position in the world of entertainment, extending its expertise in music to the realm of filmmaking
• Be present at the world-famous Cannes International Film Festival
• Establish a network in the film industry: celebrities, institutional players and brands
• Highlight uniqueness as the only agency with a venue in its own name during the Festival
• Generate media and PR coverage
To celebrate the 65th edition of the Film Festival, Magic Garden invited Le Baron to set up Les Marches nightclub in Cannes.
Magic Garden created an 800m2 pop-up club – including an 200m2 outdoor space – at the heart of the Palais des Festivals.
Two different environments:
• Outdoor area with an intimate atmosphere, view over Cannes harbour and music from an interactive, slightly quirky piano bar. Guests were invited to take the mike and sit at the piano.
• Chic and glamorous club setting with a first-class musical programme: DJs and selectors from the Tête d’Affiche agency and many guests.
• “The place to be” club at the Cannes Film Festival
• More than 1,000 guests per night
• Strong media impact: French and international press, the Grand Journal of Canal +
• Celebrities from the world of music, cinema, culture, sport and fashion