• Show Levi’s ® as a trendy brand for younger consumers
• Communicate about the new collections – show the creations, test the products and push purchase
• Surprise the public: create a space dedicated to the Rock en Seine Festival
• Recruit new contacts for the Paris database
“Levi’s® offers you keys to rock at the first Levi’s® Motel at the Rock en Seine festival”.
Offer festival goers a journey to an unknown destination and a symbol of freedom.
A dedicated 250m² space at the Rock en Seine festival called LEVI’S® Motel.
The concept was to be inspired by an American motel of the 1960’s – including reception, lounge and flat roof – with a dash of modernity from LEVI’s collections® 2009.
Create original and interactive experiences for consumers:
• Deliver the key for room 501 at the motel reception
• Find the right key to open the safe + phone quiz
• For girls, photo shoot in the Motel bedroom with a Levi’s look and musical instruments
• Autographs of 10 artists participating in the festival (Slimy, MGMT, Birdy Nam Nam)
• VIP flat roof with events for media and artists
• 97,000 entries at the Festival Rock en Seine
• Almost 16,000 people at the Levi’s Motel including 2,000 registered at the motel reception
• Approximately 660 passes autographed by artists
• Almost 1,000 t-shirts and 10,000 leaflets distributed