LindtParis Opéra flagship inauguration
- Inaugurate the largest Lindt boutique in the world in the Paris Opera district
- Bring the event to life beyond the evening itself through its media impact
- Capitalise on the presence of Roger Federer
- Make Roger Federer, the master chocolatiers and Lindt chocolate the heroes of the evening
• In advance: Facebook contest to allow fans to win an invitation for two to the boutique opening and meet Roger Federer.
• Organise a Meet & Greet with Roger Federer, his fans, celebrities and journalists.
• Set up the shop window to project the event in store.
• Contest in store to win the chocolate tennis court signed by Roger Federer.
- 120 guests including numerous celebrities and photo agencies
- TV team (TF1 – 50 minutes inside)
- About twenty journalists (Gala, ICI Paris, Pure People, TV 2 weeks)
- 12,000 Facebook contest participants
- 1,000 in-store contest participants
- Significant press impact (TF1 – 50 min inside, Gala, Ici Paris, Pure People)