Prévention RoutièreEn mode voiture
Raise awareness among young people about the dangers of using a mobile phone while driving.
Implement an interactive, 100% digital prevention campaign, capitalising on the notion of experience to make a difference.
The enmodevoiture.com website, an interactive experience built in two phases:
1. Video teaser based on suspense storytelling
2. Interactive video via Facebook Connect: immerse users in a serious accident – they are the protagonist and witness their virtual death through the symbolic disappearance of their Facebook data
+ Online media buying plan for hubs in affinity with the target audience (Facebook, Allociné, Deezer, Youtube and MSN Messenger).
More than 20 media sources attended the press conference:
• 155 media mentions
• 26 radio mentions and 7 TV mentions on national channels at peak audience times (France 2, M6, France Bleu, RTL, etc.)
• 42 print articles: Le Monde, Le Figaro, 20 Minutes, Dispatch AFP
• 26 blogs articles: Tuxboard, Aufeminin.com, 10 minutes to lose
• Nearly 140,000 site visits
A viral campaign:
• + 2,296 fans on the Road Prevention Association Facebook page
• Active Twitter campaign: over 430 tweets
• Influencers shared with 180,000+ followers on Twitter
• 13,000 site shares (10% of visitors)