ReebokWorn To Be Wild Party
Reebok entrusted Magic Garden to design and organise the launch party for two new sneakers by Betty Autier for the lifestyle & fashion press, influencers and other opinion leaders.
• Worn to be Wild concept: invitation to reveal your wild side for an evening in a feminine urban jungle atmosphere.
The agency imagined immersive scenography in resonance with the wild and girly design of the sneakers:
• Forest of suspended sneakers
• Glass cages and bells embellished with plants and tropical flowers
• Pink, blue, green neon lighting for a feminine and modern touch
• Make-up corner with neon makeup that lights up in the dark
• Plant wall with customised neon lighting for photo shoots
• DJ set by Andy 4000!
• 156 guests
• Massive commitment on social networks with more than 220 posts & stories with a reach of 46 million