SephoraThe Color Run
Magic Garden accompanied Sephora with the 2018 Color Run in Paris for its activations at the departure village at the Hotel de Ville and the arrival village at the Iéna Bridge. In parallel, Magic Garden also oversaw artistic performances for the NRJ Extravadance scene and the production of 30,000 goodies.
- Activation close to the millennials for maximum “Fun, Fun Attitude and Sharing” on social networks;
- Super Instagram experiences based on colour, before and after the race, to enrich the event and add a touch of beauty;
- Starting Village – Hotel de Ville
Nearly 20,000 people discovered the Sephora stand: a real mask bar where visitors could discover the Sephora collection in all these forms including novelty super ingredients and enjoy dedicated beauty tips.
- Arrival Village – Iéna Bridge
For a touch of fun and colour, a 180° GIF experience with confetti projections shared on social networks.
- 1,000 people benefited from a Sephora mask
- 1,000 people discovered the super ingredients and tested at least one product: 500 quizzes & 750 leaflets distributed
- More than 9,000 tattoos distributed in 3 hours
- More than 800 gifs and nearly 200 shares
- 1 out of 4 gifs was shared with #thecolorrun bysephora
- Nearly 2,000 participants
- 30 kg of confetti