Showroomprivé.com10 years of ultra-private sales
In 2016, Showroomprive.com celebrated its 10th anniversary. On this occasion, Showroomprive wanted to set up a communication operation to optimise brand preference and celebrate the anniversary.
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, the brand launched a communication campaign and put together Les10ansUltraPrivés, a digital plan that enables users registered on the site to win various prizes for 10 days.
The digital plan was made available in 2 versions: a desktop/tablet version and a mobile version.
On 10 October, on the ShowroomPrive.com website and on the mobile app, the “ShowroomUltraPrivé” game displayed when the user logged in, before being taken to the sales home page.
The user had 3 chances to find the winning link hidden in one of the birthday candles.
Different prizes were up for grabs each day:
Including a super prize: “EXPERIENCE SHOWROOMULTRAPRIVE FOR 1 YEAR”: One lucky winner would come away with 1 year of shopping by a
Personal Shopper (Isabelle Thomas).
– On Thursday 13 October, Showroomprive decided to celebrate its 10th anniversary and to invite its employees for a festive evening from 8pm to 4am, in a choice venue to express its thanks: Venue: Le Faust
– 740 guests, several high points and special activities:
– Question box
– In-house video shown
– Speeches by the 2 founders
– Candy bar + cotton candy corner
– Light balloon show
– DJ set by Marc Ryan
– Desktop audience on Day 1: 122k visits to the game page, with 42% completing the game (loss or win)
– 1st day mobile audience: 65.1k visits, of which 72% finished the game (loss or win)
– An ultra-festive evening that was a great success with employees.