The Return of the Young PrinceThe return of the young prince
Launch night for A.G Roemmers’ Book, The Return of the Young Prince.
The bestselling The Return of the Young Prince by Alejandro G.
Roemmers has already been published in more than 30 countries, including
Argentina, Mexico, Spain, Brazil, Italy, England and Germany. Its
release in France was an important step that required an ambitious
On this occasion, City Editions asked Magic Garden to design and orchestrate launch of the book with an unprecedented literary event.
- Interactive pop-up invitation
- Plunge guests into the universe of the book
- 600 invitations
A dreamlike evening to bring A.G Roemmers’ work to life:
- Unique & poetic setting of l’Atelier des Lumières
- Stéphane Rotenberg as master of ceremonies
- Augmented reality invitation using a POP-UP
- Immersive experience via projection mapping
- Digital magic show
- Book signing session
- Select guests: celebrities, journalists, literary influencers and distributors
- Media poster campaign in more than 20 stations and metro stations
- Media reach 37,000,000+ with €126,000 media equivalent
- More than 6,000 books sold the following month
- GOLD Elephant at Bea World 2019 (Best Event Awards), Cultural Event category